Hotel POS System, Club POS System, Restaurant POS System, – At Nextco we pride ourselves on the ease of use and reliability of our products such as StarrPOS and Data Mining. Listening to customer feedback and gaining insights through our personal support packages, enables us to effectively work with our programmers to develop our software to surpass the expectations of our clients. As a further bonus for us – our products have become market leaders.
‘StarrPOS’, our flagship product, is fast gaining a reputation as the hospitality system of choice. The reporting capabilities of ‘StarrPOS’ are sensational, with at-a-glance information displayed crisply in graphs. StarrPOS Reports are an ideal analysis tool giving management the opportunity to get straight down to business. ‘StarrPOS’ stores and delivers information required for decisive action in all areas of your business over time frames of your choice. No more guess work in the effectiveness of a promotion, product or human resources.
Database: SQL® 2005 through 2014, 32/64 bit
Development Language: Microsoft.NET
Operating System: Windows 7, POS-Ready or Higher
StarrPOS Back Office Stock Control
- SQL for customised queries on StarrrPOS Database
- Sales Dashboards.
- Full parent child stock control
- Directly link to HLW or ALM
- Order Online
- Electronic invoicing
- Download Promotions
- Download Price book
- MYOB Interface
- Multiple users, sites and locations
- Remote bottle shop administration – modem / RF
- Unlimited Mix’n’Match Promotions.
- Buy one, get one free or discounted (cheaper of the two).
- Designed to manage multiple venues connected via the internet or a Virtual Private Network.
- Multiple price levels available over multiple venues with easy price management.
- Real time updating of all sales reports for instant business analysis.
- User names and passwords.
- Change prices and update all POS Terminals automatically within a few seconds.
- Menu Boards linked to Back Office Products.
- Quality reference manual and on-line help.
- Print all reports to disk in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Happy Hour pricing options.
- Price label designer and retail price management.
- Phone Ordering.
- Stock-Take variance reports – PDE or Manual
- Hourly sales with average sale per customer and customer count report to assist with staffing levels in different locations.
- Monitor inventory levels and reduce overstocking, shrinkage and theft.
- Card Printing
- Label Printing
StarrPOS Touch Screen POS Features:
- IPAD, IPOD, IPHONE Compatible
- Kitchen Monitors with bump or Touch Screen.
- Integrated Customer advertising screens.
- Cross Selling prompts
- Up-selling prompts
- Product Count Down – Show on Menu Board.
- Cash Declarations.
- Voucher Printing based on sales value of selected product families
- Unlimited keypad levels
- Integrated EFTPOS with all major banks in Aust/NZ.
- Training mode.
- Multiple cash drawers per POS with individual cash balancing.
- Fast payment methods for $10/$20/$50 tendered amounts.
- Fast product searching by description, bar code or PLU.
- Discounts by $ or % maintaining a minimum margin.
- Hold and Recall.
- Loyalty and Promotions.
- Vouchers Printing automatically.
- Reprint previous sales.
- Unlimited price levels per PLU.
- Unlimited bar codes per product.
- Links to scales and sell pre-packed items by weight.
- Advertising Screens fully Supported.
- POS can run locally or over the Internet.
- Table Reservations.
- Split Bills, Table Transfers.
- Accounts with purchasing restrictions
- Bar Tabs with controls and purchasing restrictions
- Wastage Entry, control and Reporting.
- Reason Codes.
- Discount Rules.
- Run debit/credit accounts with credit limits at POS over many venues.
- Wristbands for Staff
- Staff Security
- Staff Clock In and Out with Breaks
- StarrPOS Free Standing Kiosk Option with EFTPOS.
- Front Office (PMS) Interfaces
- Gaming Machine Interfaces.
There are a variety of reports that can be generated from the data stored in StarrPOS. There is also the option to produce a graphical representation of the data allow for an “at a glance” understanding of the data.
Some of the available reports include:
- Sales reports by Department, Sub department, Department GP, Group, Movement or Financial summaries
- Account invoice and receipt transaction reports
- Cashier totals report
- Hourly activity report
- GST reports
- Cash register activity reports
- Item reports by Sales, Details, Statistics, Multi area sales or Theoretical sales.
- Price book generation
- Auto shelf labels generation
- Stock reports by Variance, Wastage or Transfer Period.